Dr. Thomas Atkins, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Elgin, IL. Dr. Atkins completed a residency at Orthopedic Surgery, University Of Illinois At Chicago. He currently practices at Fox Valley Orthopaedic Institute and is affiliated with AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital Elgin. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Atkins is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Orthopedic Surgery, University Of Illinois At Chicago, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Carolinas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Allegiance Health Plans
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Golden Rule
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Atkins?
First time visit to Dr. Adkins about both hands. He listened and gave me a diagnosis along with brochures explaining my conditions. Very helpful
- AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital Elgin
- Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital