Dr. Theodore Teacher, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Teacher's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Theodore Teacher, MD is a neurology specialist in Mission Viejo, CA. Dr. Teacher completed a residency at La Co Harbor Ucla Med Center. He currently practices at Theodore M Teacher MD and is affiliated with Providence Mission Hospital Mission Viejo. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Teacher is board certified in Neurology.
- La Co Harbor Ucla Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Tucson Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Bowman Gray School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Teacher?
Dr. Teacher is personable and focuses on his patients with a friendly and interested manner. I have been seeing him for over ten years and have not been disappointed with his treatment nor his recommendations. Additionally he has the kind of office staff that is becoming more rare: they are efficient but not rushed, and they are always very warm and accommodating. I highly recommend his practice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Teacher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Teacher frequently treats Headache.
Dr. Teacher's office is located at 26691 Plaza Ste 235, Mission Viejo, CA 92691. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Teacher speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Teacher has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Mission Hospital Mission Viejo
Theodore M Teacher MD
Theodore M Teacher MD26691 Plaza Ste 235, Mission Viejo, CA 92691 Existing Patients: (949) 364-9054