Dr. Teresa Craig, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Craig's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Teresa Craig, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Moore, OK. Dr. Craig completed a residency at University of Oklahoma, College of Medicine, Tulsa. She currently practices at Optim Oncology and is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Craig is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- University of Oklahoma, College of Medicine, Tulsa, Residency Hospital — 1991
- UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA / HEALTH SCIENCES CENTER, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Craig?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Craig accepts your insurance.
Dr. Craig frequently treats Ultrasound Guided Procedures, Anal and Rectal Cancer, and Bone Cancer.
Dr. Craig's office is located at 2117 Riverwalk Dr, Moore, OK 73160. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Craig has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center Portland Avenue
- SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital - Midwest