Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Terenig Terjanian, MD
Dr. Terenig Terjanian, MD is
Arabic, Armenian, French
- U Tx-M D Anderson Cancer C, Medical Oncology Staten Island Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Faculté de Médecine-USJ, Medical School
- New York University|Univ of Tex MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Locals (any local)
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- National Elevator
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Terjanian?
I had a great experience with Dr T. He was understanding, attentive and responsive to my needs and concerns. I would highly recommend him to anyone dealing with cancer.
- Staten Island University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Terenig Terjanian, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Terjanian's profile.
Dr. Terjanian in specializes in Oncology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Terjanian frequently treats the following conditions: Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Anemia and Bleeding Disorders. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Terjanian's office is located at 256C Mason St Staten Island, NY 10305. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Terjanian is able to speak Arabic, Armenian and French. View profile to see all.
Dr. Terjanian provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Terenig Terjanian, MD is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Terenig Terjanian, MD holds board certification in Hematology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Dr. Terenig Terjanian, MD has a star rating of 3.3/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
SIUH - Hospice & Palliative Care
Northwell Health256C Mason St, Staten Island, NY 10305 Existing Patients: (718) 540-4271