Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (201) 254-7618, and for other questions, call (551) 996-3033.
Dr. Tatyana Feldman, MD is a hematology specialist in Hackensack, NJ. Dr. Feldman completed a residency at Albert Einstein Coll Med. She currently practices at Regional Cancer Care Associates and is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Feldman is board certified in Hematology.
- NYU Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Devon Health
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Regional Cancer Care Associates
John Theurer Cancer Center92 2nd St, Hackensack, NJ 07601 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Feldman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Feldman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tatyana Feldman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Feldman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Feldman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Feldman frequently treats Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, and Central Nervous System Lymphoma.
Dr. Feldman's office is located at 92 2nd St, Hackensack, NJ 07601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Feldman speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
- Hackensack University Medical Center