Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Tarik Hadid, MD is a hematology specialist in Warren, MI. Dr. Hadid completed a residency at Michigan State University. He currently practices at Verdi Oncology Michigan PC and is affiliated with Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hadid is board certified in Hematology.
- Allegheny General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University of Texas, San Antonio, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Michigan State University, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Michigan State University, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hadid?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hadid frequently treats Blood Disorders and Skeletal System Neoplasms.
Dr. Hadid's office is located at 11900 E 12 Mile Rd Ste 308, Warren, MI 48093. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hadid has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus
- Ascension Saint John Hospital