Dr. Tarek Hegazi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hegazi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Tarek Hegazi, MD is a family medicine specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Hegazi completed a residency at Luth Genl Hosp. He currently practices at Ocean Parkway Family Practice and is affiliated with Brooklyn Hospital Center Downtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hegazi is board certified in Family Practice.
- Luth Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Luth Genl Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- N Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1992
- North General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Alexandria Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Alexandria Med School, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University Of Alexandria, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Alexandria University Hospital, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Alexandria U Hosp, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- Locals (any local)
- MetroPlus Health Plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oscar Insurance Corporation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, French Creole, Spanish
Compare with other Family Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hegazi?
Dr Hagazi is a wonderful doctor. He will always listen to you and then suggest what you should do. Never pressures you. He is very concerned about your health. I would surely recommend him. Also his office staff is the best Very understanding and kind
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hegazi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hegazi frequently treats Diabetes Type 1, Asthma, and Acute Pharyngitis.
Dr. Hegazi's office is located at 514 Avenue M Ste 1F, Brooklyn, NY 11230. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hegazi speaks Spanish, French Creole, and Arabic. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hegazi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brooklyn Hospital Center Downtown
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens
Ocean Parkway Family Practice
Ocean Parkway Family Practice514 Avenue M Ste 1F, Brooklyn, NY 11230 (718) 339-5749