Call (615) 703-2351 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Taral Patel, MD is a cardiology specialist in Hermitage, TN. Dr. Patel completed a residency at Duke University Medical Center. He currently practices at Tristar Health - Summit Medical Center and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patel is board certified in Cardiology.
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship Hospital
- Duke University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Duke University Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
Time was not an issue. Dr. Patel spent the time necessary to thoroughly examine me and to answer my questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Patel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Taral Patel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Patel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patel frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Patel's office is located at 5651 Frist Blvd Ste 603, Hermitage, TN 37076. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Patel speaks Gujarati and English. View profile to see all.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Tristar Summit Medical Center
Tristar Health - Summit Medical Center
Centennial Heart at Summit5651 Frist Blvd Ste 603, Hermitage, TN 37076 Existing Patients: (615) 703-2351