Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Tara Parks, DPM
Dr. Tara Parks, DPM is
- HealthOne Presbyterian/St.Luke's Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science / Chicago Medical School, Medical School — 2004
- Southern Illinois University-Carbondale, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parks?
Had deformed right ankle fusion done in 2007 after no other doctor would reconstruct and fuse it. Life changing result. Had left ankle fused August 2022 with resulting partial mobility and again amazing results. At 82, I am able to resume golf and ice skating.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Tara Parks, DPM. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Parks' profile.
Dr. Parks in specializes in Podiatry Sports Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Parks frequently treats the following conditions: Foot Fracture. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Parks' office is located at 2750 Broadway St Boulder, CO 80304. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Parks provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Tara Parks, DPM is affiliated with Avista Adventist Hospital and Foothills Hospital.
Dr. Tara Parks, DPM has a star rating of 4.3/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Avista Adventist Hospital
- Foothills Hospital
Boulder Medical Center
Boulder Medical Center - Broadway in Boulder2750 Broadway St, Boulder, CO 80304 (303) 440-3000
Office80 Health Park Dr Ste 100, Louisville, CO 80027 (303) 673-0448