Dr. Susana Campos, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Campos' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Susana Campos, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Campos completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. She currently practices at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Campos is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Boston Office450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215 Existing Patients: (617) 632-5269
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Campos?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Campos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Campos frequently treats Cancer, Gynecologic Cancer, and Ovarian Cancer.
Dr. Campos' office is located at 450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Campos speaks Portuguese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Campos has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute