Dr. Brill has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Susan Brill, MD is a pediatric medicine specialist in New Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Brill completed a residency at North Shore University Hospital. She currently practices at ST PETERS FAMILY HEALTH CENTER and is affiliated with Saint Peter's University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brill is board certified in Adolescent Medicine.
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St Peters Family Health Center
Susan Brill, MD254 Easton Ave, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 Existing Patients: (732) 565-5487
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brill?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Susan Brill, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brill's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brill accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brill frequently treats Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea), Acne, and Wellness Examination.
Dr. Brill's office is located at 254 Easton Ave, New Brunswick, NJ 08901. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Peter's University Hospital