Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (425) 523-1149, and for other questions, call (206) 668-2525.
Dr. Sunil Ummat, MD
New Patient(425) 365-4333
Dr. Sunil Ummat, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Ummat completed a residency at Dalhousie University Medical School. He currently practices at ENT Associates at UW Medical Center - Northwest and is affiliated with Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
ENT Associates at UW Medical Center - Northwest
ENT Associates at UW Medical Center - Northwest1536 N 115th St Ste 340, Seattle, WA 98133 Call
- Dalhousie University Medical School, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Dalhousie University Medical School, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Dalhousie University / Faculty of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Molina Healthcare
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ummat?
He has obvious patience to listen & sympathies! He let me explain all my concerns. I feel he will get to the answer to my feeling ill.
- Valley Medical Center
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland
- UW Medical Center - Northwest | Seattle Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ummat has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sunil Ummat, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ummat's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ummat accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ummat frequently treats Chronic Sinusitis, Intranasal or Sinus Procedure, and Rhinoseptoplasty.
Dr. Ummat's office is located at 1536 N 115th St Ste 340, Seattle, WA 98133. Find other locations and directions.