Call (630) 326-4550 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (630) 978-6649 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Sudhir Sekhon, MD is a hematology specialist in Aurora, IL. Dr. Sekhon completed a residency at U Ill Coll Med. He currently practices at Advocate Medical Group and is affiliated with Rush Copley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sekhon is board certified in Hematology.
- Loyola University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- U Ill Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Christian Med Coll, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advocate Medical Group
Dreyer Medical Group Ltd1221 N Highland Ave, Aurora, IL 60506 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sekhon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sudhir Sekhon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sekhon's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sekhon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sekhon frequently treats Venous Embolism and Thrombosis, Anemia, and Neutropenia.
Dr. Sekhon's office is located at 1221 N Highland Ave, Aurora, IL 60506. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sekhon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Presence Mercy Medical Center