Dr. Stuart Hirsch, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hirsch's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stuart Hirsch, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Langhorne, PA. Dr. Hirsch completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Med. He currently practices at Eye Associates of Bucks County. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hirsch is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Walter Reed Army Med, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Hosp of Penn, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Phila Gen Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Phila Gen Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1968
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Coventry Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eye Associates of Bucks County
Eye Associates of Bucks County360 Middletown Blvd Ste 402, Langhorne, PA 19047 Existing Patients: (215) 757-6200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hirsch?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hirsch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hirsch frequently treats Eye Examination, B-Scan Ultrasound, and Ultrasound, Eye.
Dr. Hirsch's office is located at 360 Middletown Blvd Ste 402, Langhorne, PA 19047. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hirsch has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.