Dr. Steven Dibert, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dibert's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Steven Dibert, MD is a neurology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Dibert completed a residency at Wake Forest University Baptist Med Center. He currently practices at Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center and is affiliated with Caromont Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dibert is board certified in Neurology.
- Wake Forest University Baptist Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center1000 Blythe Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28203 Existing Patients: (704) 446-1242
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dibert?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dibert accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dibert frequently treats EEG (Electroencephalogram), Epilepsy, and All Headaches (incl. Migraine).
Dr. Dibert's office is located at 1000 Blythe Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dibert has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Caromont Regional Medical Center