Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Steven Urban, MD
Dr. Steven Urban, MD is
- Interventional Spinal Pain Management (Abms Sanctioned Fellowship), Tennessee Pain Surgery Center, Antioch, Tn, Other Education — 2005
- Geriatric Medicine/Pepper Center Stroke Research Program/Nih Fellowship, Baltimore, MD (Univ Of Maryland School Of Medicine), Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Sinai Johns Hopkins Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Sinai-Johns Hopkins Physical Medicine & Rehab, Baltimore, MD (Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine), Residency Hospital — 1998
- Danbury Hosp Yale Affiliate, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Dnabury Hospital Internal Medicine Program, Danbury, Ct (Yale University School Of Medicine), Internship Hospital — 1995
- NEW YORK MED COLL, Medical School — 1994
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1994
- University of California, Santa Cruz, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Danbury Hosp/Yale U Sch Med, Internship Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Med Sch, Residency Hospital
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Special Needs Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Urban?
I saw this MD yesterday. After 26 years of pain treatment, lumbar spine laminectomy with decompression surgery in early 92, at least four pain clinics from Vanderbilt , the VA, to two private clinics and the top neurologists in Nashville, I feel Dr. Urban is as good or better then all. He is very thorough, listens, and; he explains why you have pain and what can be done. He is a very rare MD to find these days.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Steven Urban, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Urban's profile.
Dr. Urban in specializes in Pain Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Urban frequently treats the following conditions: Chronic Pain. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Urban's office is located at 1616 W Main St Ste 300 Lebanon, TN 37087. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Urban provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Steven Urban, MD is affiliated with Wellstar Cobb Hospital.
Dr. Steven Urban, MD has a star rating of 4.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Tennessee Orthopaedic Alliance
Petty Orthopaedics PC1616 W Main St Ste 300, Lebanon, TN 37087 Existing Patients: (615) 257-0900