Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (732) 479-5783.
Dr. Steven Reich, MD
New Patient(732) 479-5783
Dr. Steven Reich, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in North Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Reich completed a residency at Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute. He currently practices at Affiliated Orthopedic Specialis and is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reich is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Thomas Jefferson University and Pennsylvania Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Montefiore Hosp & Mc, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reich?
It's been MANY years since I was treated by Dr Reich. After a failed operation by another surgeon, I went to Dr Reich. Within 1 visit, he correctly diagnosed my condition and said that I needed surgery to correct what another surgeon did. I was hesitant to undergo another operation, but I did and everything was scheduled. Dr. Reich literally gave my life back to me. Since then, I have been pain free. I would not trust my back to any other doctor!
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reich accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reich frequently treats Musculoskeletal Function Test, Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), and Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement).
Dr. Reich's office is located at 2186 State Route 27 Ste 1a, North Brunswick, NJ 08902. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Reich speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Reich has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Affiliated Orthopedic Specialis
Main2186 State Route 27 Ste 1a, North Brunswick, NJ 08902 Existing Patients: (732) 479-5783