Dr. Ludwig has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Steven Ludwig, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Bel Air, MD. Dr. Ludwig completed a residency at Thos Jefferson University Hospital. He currently practices at Northern Chesapeake ANS and is affiliated with University Of Maryland Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ludwig is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Thos Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- UMDNJ Robt W Johnson Med School, Medical School — 1993
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Kaiser Permanente
- Maryland Physicians Care
- Meritain Health
- Mutual of Omaha
- One Net
- State Farm
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northern Chesapeake ANS
University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Medical Center500 Upper Chesapeake Dr, Bel Air, MD 21014 Existing Patients: (443) 643-1600
University of Maryland Pediatric Associates PA22 S Greene St, Baltimore, MD 21201 Existing Patients: (410) 328-6040
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ludwig?
A TRULY SKILLED & TALENTED SURGEON WITHOUT THE ATTITUDE PROBLEM THAT SOME DOC'S HAVE. ALL AROUND GREAT SURGEON WITH NICE OFFICE STAFF.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Steven Ludwig, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ludwig's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ludwig accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ludwig frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Spine Fractures, Traumatic, and Spinal Fusion.
Dr. Ludwig's office is located at 500 Upper Chesapeake Dr, Bel Air, MD 21014. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Maryland Medical Center