Dr. Steve Bae, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bae's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Steve Bae, MD is a general surgery specialist in Alhambra, CA. Dr. Bae completed a residency at Ucsf-Fresno. and is affiliated with Alhambra Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bae is board certified in General Surgery.
- Ucsf-Fresno, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- MIT, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chinese, Korean, Mandarin, Spanish
- 1 25 S Raymond Ave Ste 110, Alhambra, CA 91801 Existing Patients: (626) 233-2853
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bae?
I've met Dr. Bae once and spoke to him once on the phone and he is by far an amazing doctor! He's professional and knowledgeable. The two times I spoke to him I felt so much as ease assuming I had cancer. I would highly recommend him to all friends and family !
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bae accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bae frequently treats Hemorrhoids, Soft Tissue Tumor Removal, and Gallstones.
Dr. Bae's office is located at 25 S Raymond Ave Ste 110, Alhambra, CA 91801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bae speaks Spanish, Chinese, Mandarin, and Chinese. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bae has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center