Dr. Stephen Mihalsky, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mihalsky's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stephen Mihalsky, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Edmond, OK. Dr. Mihalsky completed a residency at Graduate Hospital. He currently practices at OSSO and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mihalsky is board certified in General Surgery.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Graduate Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Graduate Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Stephen W. Mihalsky MD Inc105 S Bryant Ave Ste 407, Edmond, OK 73034 Existing Patients: (405) 348-5060
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mihalsky?
Dr. MIHALSKY is the best. By surgery on both hands, he saved my keyboard skills. He breeds confidence. I give him a triple A+.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mihalsky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mihalsky frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist, Osteoarthritis of Hands, and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Dr. Mihalsky's office is located at 105 S Bryant Ave Ste 407, Edmond, OK 73034. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mihalsky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City
- SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital - Midwest