Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Stephen Berg, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Blue Ash, OH. Dr. Berg completed a residency at Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Internal Medicine Of Blue Ash and is affiliated with Bethesda North Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Berg is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Internal Medicine Of Blue Ash
Internal Medicine Of Blue Ash9330 Kenwood Rd, Blue Ash, OH 45242 Existing Patients: (513) 891-5900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berg?
The most compassionate, thoughtful physician I've experienced. He LISTENS to his patients and is incredibly thorough in his examinations. If you want a Turn-and-Burn clinic, this is not the place for you. If you want experienced and excellent care, with a strong dose of humility, this is where you should go!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Berg frequently treats Polyuria, Nighttime Urination (Nocturia), and Fecal Occult Blood Test for Colorectal Cancer.
Dr. Berg's office is located at 9330 Kenwood Rd, Blue Ash, OH 45242. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Berg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bethesda North Hospital
- The Jewish Hospital-mercy Health