Click here to compare with other Cardiothoracic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Stephen Cassivi, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Cassivi completed a residency at U Toronto Hosps. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cassivi is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Barnes Hosp/Wash U, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- U Toronto Hosps, Residency Hospital — 2000
- U Toronto Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University of Ottawa, Fac Med, Medical School — 1994
- University Of Ottawa, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mayo Clinic-rochester200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 Existing Patients: (507) 266-0911
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cassivi?
I have had many medical issues and been in many Hospitals across the U.S. always trying to seek out the best possible care. Without doubt Dr. Cassivi ranks right at the top. Highly competent, truly caring and concerned about staying in touch after the surgery has been completed. I personally feel that he is one of the best Surgeons in the Country. I wish that we had more Doctors like him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cassivi frequently treats Thoracic Surgical Procedures.
Dr. Cassivi's office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cassivi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus