Dr. Cole has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sharon Cole, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Findlay, OH. Dr. Cole completed a residency at Med College Of Ohio Hospital. She currently practices at Orion Cancer Care and is affiliated with Blanchard Valley Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cole is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Med College Of Ohio Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orion Cancer Care
Pathology Laboratories Inc3949 N Main St Ste C, Findlay, OH 45840 Existing Patients: (419) 429-1300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cole?
Dr. Cole was so helpful towards me with my medical conditions. She was knowledgeable and showed a great deal of compassion towards her patients. She explained everything to me, showed so much investment into my time with her and was truly one of the best Dr.’s I have experienced in a while. Her staff was friendly towards me as well and went over everything with me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sharon Cole, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cole's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cole accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cole frequently treats Cancer, Breast Diseases, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Cole's office is located at 3949 N Main St Ste C, Findlay, OH 45840. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Blanchard Valley Hospital
- Hardin Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Health - St. Rita's Medical Center
- Mercy Health - Tiffin Hospital
- ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital
- ProMedica Toledo Hospital
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital