Dr. Shamsuddin Khwaja, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khwaja's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Shamsuddin Khwaja, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Clovis, CA. Dr. Khwaja completed a residency at Baylor College Of Medicine General Surgery Residency Program, 1996-2001. He currently practices at Central California Chest Surgery and is affiliated with Clovis Community Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khwaja is board certified in Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khwaja?
- University Of Southern California Childrens Hospital Los Angeles Pediatric Heart Surgery and Heart/Lung Transplant Fellowship, 2004-2005, Fellowship Hospital
- Baylor College Of Medicine General Surgery Residency Program, 1996-2001, Residency Hospital
- University Of Texas, Southwestern Cardiothoracic Surgery Residency Program, 2001-2004, Residency Hospital
- University Of California, Berkeley, Bachelor Of Arts, Biochemistry, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Abiomed Bvs 5000 Ventricular Assist Device (Vad) Training Certification, Abiomed Inc., 2001, Other Education
- Adult Aortic Surgery Elective, Dr. Hazim Safi, University Of Texas Houston, May-June 2004, Other Education
- Advanced Training Course Transmyocardial Revascularization (Tmr) and Holmium-Yag Laser System, Cardiogenesis, June 7, 2003, Other Education
- Carolina Laparoscopic and Advanced Surgery Program, Carolina Health Care System, March 9, 2001, Other Education
- Medtronic Cardiac Surgery Resident Program, Medtronic, May 16-17, 2002, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Central California Chest Surgery729 N Medical Center Dr W Ste 223, Clovis, CA 93611 Existing Patients: (559) 449-9990
Central California Heart and Lung Surgery
Central California Heart & Lung Surgery7575 N Cedar Ave, Fresno, CA 93720 Existing Patients: (559) 449-9990
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khwaja accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khwaja frequently treats Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) Surgery, Aneurysm, and Aortic Aneurysm.
Dr. Khwaja's office is located at 729 N Medical Center Dr W Ste 223, Clovis, CA 93611. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khwaja speaks Spanish, Urdu, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Khwaja has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Fresno Heart And Surgical Hospital