Dr. Seth Crapp, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Crapp's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Seth Crapp, MD is a pediatric radiology specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Crapp completed a residency at University Of Florida-Jacksonville. He currently practices at NICKLAUS CHILDRENS HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Nicklaus Children's Hospital. Dr. Crapp is board certified in Pediatric Radiology.
- Monroe Carell Jr Childrens Hospital at Vanderbilt, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University Of Florida-Jacksonville, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Mount Auburn Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Meharry Medical College, Medical School — 2005
- Florida International University, Undergraduate School — 1998
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Crapp?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Crapp accepts your insurance.
Dr. Crapp frequently treats Diagnostic Imaging, Nuclear Imaging, and Pediatric Diseases.
Dr. Crapp's office is located at 3100 SW 62nd Ave, Miami, FL 33155. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Crapp has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Nicklaus Children's Hospital
Nicklaus Childrens Hospital
Nicklaus Childrens Hospital3100 SW 62nd Ave, Miami, FL 33155 (305) 666-6511