Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients may call (352) 632-5999 to make an appointment.
Dr. Seema Kamat, MD is a family medicine specialist in Beverly Hills, FL. Dr. Kamat completed a residency at New York Medical College At St Joseph's Medical Center. She currently practices at HCA Florida Citrus Primary Care and is affiliated with HCA Florida Citrus Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New York Medical College At St Joseph's Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Florida - Shands, Internship Hospital
- University of Bombay - Goa Medical College, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kamat?
I was very happy with Dr. Kamat. She is attentive, caring, thorough and easy to chat with. Staff were all kind and professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Seema Kamat, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Kamat's profile.
Dr. Kamat frequently treats the following conditions: Lipid Disorders, Dyslipidemia, and Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kamat's office is located at 450 W Roosevelt Blvd, Beverly Hills, FL 34465. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Kamat provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Seema Kamat, MD is affiliated with HCA Florida Citrus Hospital and Bravera Health Seven Rivers.
There is a star rating of 4.6/5 for Dr. Seema Kamat, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and they trusted the provider's decisions. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- HCA Florida Citrus Hospital
- Bravera Health Seven Rivers
HCA Florida Citrus Primary Care
Beverly Hills450 W Roosevelt Blvd, Beverly Hills, FL 34465 Existing Patients: (352) 632-5999