Dr. Scott Crow, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Crow's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Scott Crow, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Crow completed a residency at University of Minnesota. He currently practices at The Emily Program. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Crow is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University of Minnesota, Residency Hospital — 1992
- St Paul Ramsey Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Emily Program
The Emily Program - Saint Paul Como2265 Como Ave, Saint Paul, MN 55108 Existing Patients: (651) 645-5323
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Crow?
Dr. Crow is the most knowledgeable and caring doctor I have ever worked with. He listens intently and makes thoughtful decisions about my treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Crow accepts your insurance.
Dr. Crow frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation, Dementia or Depression Screening, and Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery .
Dr. Crow's office is located at 2265 Como Ave, Saint Paul, MN 55108. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Crow has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.