Dr. Shainker has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Scott Shainker, DO is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Shainker completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. He currently practices at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - OB/GYN and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shainker is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shainker?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Scott Shainker, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shainker's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shainker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shainker frequently treats Preeclampsia, High Risk Pregnancy, and Pregnancy Ultrasound.
Dr. Shainker's office is located at 330 Brookline Avenue Gryzmish Fl 7, Boston, MA 02215. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center