Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Schahid Rawoof, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Brockton, MA. Dr. Rawoof completed a residency at University Of Rochester Ny. He currently practices at Matrix Anesthesia and is affiliated with Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rawoof is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- University of Rochester, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Rochester Ny, Residency Hospital
- Wilson Mem Regional Med Ctrny, Internship Hospital
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rawoof?
I had been seeing Dr. Rawoof for 5 years or more. I have absolutely no complaints about him. He was very patient with me always. He was more than willing to help me. He and I went through different meds. When I told him a certain med wasn't working, he would suggest another. I did find a med that worked, and I am happy with it. I don't understand all the negative reviews. I myself found Dr. Rawoof an excellent Dr.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rawoof frequently treats Chronic Pain, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Back Pain.
Dr. Rawoof's office is located at 680 Centre St, Brockton, MA 02302. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rawoof has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital