Dr. Sandra Schuldheisz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schuldheisz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sandra Schuldheisz, MD is a pulmonologist in Somerset, KY. Dr. Schuldheisz completed a residency at Mi St U-Borgess-Bronson Hosps. She currently practices at The Lung & Sleep Disorder Institute and is affiliated with Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schuldheisz is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University Of Kentucky Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Mi St U-Borgess-Bronson Hosps, Residency Hospital
- Borgess-Bronson Hosps, Internship Hospital
- Borgess - Bronson Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1992
- UNIV OF ND SCH OF MED AND HLTH SCI, Medical School — 1991
- University of North Dakota / Main Campus, Medical School — 1991
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schuldheisz?
I am ashamed not to have sung her praises before this; Dr Sandy, as we affectionately call her, has been my doctor for some 14 years—ever since we moved to KY from AZ. I had had one of the top pulmonologists in the PHX area, and Dr. Sandy matches him in knowledge and skill. She is extremely intelligent and caring! Her suggestions and treatment for MAI were/are incredibly helpful. Right now, due to her suggested course of treatment, I am free of my horrible cough. THANK YOU!! Other great assets about Dr. Sandy are her caring attitude, listening skills, and her readiness to answer all questions and concerns. In all these 14 years, Dr Schuldheisz has NEVER steered me wrong. A person can tell much about an office by the attitude of the staff. Everyone I’ve met on this staff are/have been friendly. Her PA mirrors Dr. Sandy’s caring attitude. Love ‘em both!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schuldheisz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schuldheisz frequently treats Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and Low Blood Oxygen Level.
Dr. Schuldheisz's office is located at 46 Turpen Ct Ste B, Somerset, KY 42503. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schuldheisz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
- Wayne County Hospital
The Lung & Sleep Disorder Institute
Lung and Sleep Disorder Institute Pllc46 Turpen Ct Ste B, Somerset, KY 42503 (606) 679-0179