Dr. Moldovan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sanda Moldovan, DDS is a periodontics practitioner in Encino, CA. Dr. Moldovan completed a residency at UCLA Periodontics. She currently practices at Beverly Hills Dental Health and Wellness. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Certified Nutrition Specialist by CBNS, Other Education — 2009
- UCLA Periodontics, Residency Hospital — 2004
- MS Oral Biology, Other Education — 2004
- Ohio State University / College of Dentistry, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Case Western Reserve University, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moldovan?
I can't begin to describe how much Dr. Sanda and her amazing talents, have meant to me. I was involved in an unfortunate accident just over 1.5 years ago, and lost/broke several of my front teeth. My smile line was completely destroyed. I met with several specialists during the weeks following my accident, but was not impressed with what they were providing me as to my forward path(s), nor their ultimate outcome projection(s) for my teeth. On the back of those discussions, I was so disappointed and ended up very depressed. Thankfully, my parents networked with their friends on the West Coast, and several of them recommended that I visit with Dr. Sanda, as they had very positive experiences either directly with her, or via relatives/friends. Today, after just over a year of tenacious reconstruction and incredible cosmetic dentistry, I am so very grateful to Dr. Sanda and her amazing team for giving me back my smile!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sanda Moldovan, DDS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Moldovan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moldovan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Moldovan frequently treats Bone Grafting, Burning Mouth Syndrome, and Cavity.
Dr. Moldovan's office is located at 5400 Balboa Blvd Ste 229, Encino, CA 91316. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Moldovan speaks Romanian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.