Call (856) 254-2739 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Samuel Becker, MD
Dr. Samuel Becker, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Voorhees, NJ. Dr. Becker completed a residency at University of Virginia, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. He currently practices at Alliance Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery, LLC and is affiliated with Jefferson Stratford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Becker is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Division of Rhinology and Skull Base Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University of Virginia, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Department of Surgery, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University of California, San Francisco, Medical School — 2002
- University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- University of California, San Francisco|University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Harvard University Extension School, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Amherst College, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Republic Insurance
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Mutual of Omaha
- Oxford Health Plans
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Becker?
Dr Becker performed a Septopasty and Tubinate reduction that changed my life for the better. My daughter also had the same surgery by Dr Becker as well with the same result. I would absolutely recommend Dr Becker ENT !
- Jefferson Stratford Hospital
- Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Becker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Becker frequently treats Enlarged Turbinates, Nasopharyngitis, and Postnasal Drip.
Dr. Becker's office is located at 1001 Sheppard Road, Voorhees, NJ 08043. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Becker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.