Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (303) 963-0239.
Dr. Samuel Rougas, MD is a cardiology specialist in Aurora, CO. Dr. Rougas completed a residency at New York University. and is affiliated with Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Rougas is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- New York University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Rutland Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2010
- New York University, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Columbia Univeristy, Medical School — 2006
- University of Denver, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rougas?
AFTER LOSING MY DR VIJAY TO RETIREMENT ,I WAS LOST .NOT KNOWING ANOTHER GREAT CARDIOLIGIST,BUT RIGHT THERE IN THE SAME OFFICE I WAS TOLD ABOUT DR. ROUGAS AND WHAT A TREASURE HE IS. THE BEST CARDIOLOGIST IN DENVER. I WILL BE FOREVER THANKFUL THAT HE IS TAKING SUCH GREAT CARE OF MY HEART
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rougas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Samuel Rougas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rougas' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rougas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rougas frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Rougas' office is located at 1444 South Potomac St Ste 300, Aurora, CO 80012. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rougas speaks Spanish, English, and English. View profile to see all.
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center