Dr. Alsawah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Samir Alsawah, MD is a oncology specialist in Port Huron, MI. Dr. Alsawah completed a residency at St Joseph Mercy Oakland. He currently practices at Huron Medical Center and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Farmington Hills. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alsawah is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- St Joseph Mercy Oakland, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Huron Medical Center
Huron Medical Center1221 Pine Grove Ave, Port Huron, MI 48060 Existing Patients: (810) 982-5200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alsawah?
Dr Alsawah is very thorough, kind, patient and understanding. There is not enough room to convey his care for all (of us) he came in contact with during Moms cancer! She is still with us. :-)
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Samir Alsawah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Alsawah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alsawah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alsawah frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Gastrointestinal Neoplasms.
Dr. Alsawah's office is located at 1221 Pine Grove Ave, Port Huron, MI 48060. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alsawah speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Farmington Hills
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy
- Deckerville Community Hospital
- Lake Huron Medical Center
- Mclaren Port Huron