Call (615) 592-2969 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Salim Mehio, MD is a pulmonologist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Mehio completed a residency at University of Iowa | Johns Hopkins's Good Samaritan Hospital. He currently practices at The Frist Clinic Pulmonologists and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mehio is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University Of Southern California, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Iowa | Johns Hopkins's Good Samaritan Hospital, Residency Hospital
- American University Of Beirut, Medical School
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mehio?
Thanks for your help. Amazing doctor !
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mehio has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Salim Mehio, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mehio's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mehio accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mehio frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Obstructive Lung Disease, and Pulmonary Vascular Conditions.
Dr. Mehio's office is located at 330 23rd Ave N Ste 500, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mehio speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown
The Frist Clinic Pulmonologists
Endocrinology330 23rd Ave N Ste 500, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (615) 592-2969