Dr. Said Iskandar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Iskandar's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Said Iskandar, MD is a cardiology specialist in South Boston, VA. Dr. Iskandar completed a residency at East Tennessee State University / Quillen College of Medicine. He currently practices at Sentara Halifax Regional Hospital and is affiliated with Sentara Halifax Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Iskandar is board certified in Cardiology.
- East Tennessee State University / Quillen College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- East Tennessee State University / Quillen College of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- East Tennessee State University / Quillen College of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Lebanese University, faculty of medical sciences, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sentara Halifax Regional Hospital2204 Wilborn Ave, South Boston, VA 24592 Existing Patients: (434) 517-3250
Halifax Heart Center
Halifax Heart Center2232 Wilborn Ave Ste A, South Boston, VA 24592 Existing Patients: (434) 572-8977
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Iskandar?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Iskandar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Iskandar frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Iskandar's office is located at 2204 Wilborn Ave, South Boston, VA 24592. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Iskandar speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Iskandar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sentara Halifax Regional Hospital