Dr. Damle has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sagar Damle, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Damle completed a residency at University Of Colorado. He currently practices at Piedmont Heart Institute Vascular Surgery and is affiliated with Chi Health Nebraska Heart. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Damle is board certified in General Surgery.
- University of Colorado Health Science Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University Of Colorado, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Medical School — 2002
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- College of William and Mary, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiothoracic Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Damle?
My experience with Dr. Damle was absolutely positive. He explained my procedure completely and answered all of our questions until I was completely satisfied. The care and staff at Nebraska Heart hospital is second to none. Absolutely the best of everything.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Damle accepts your insurance.
Dr. Damle frequently treats Pleural Effusion, Aortic Aneurysm, and Partial Lung Collapse.
Dr. Damle's office is located at 95 Collier Rd NW Ste 5015, Atlanta, GA 30309. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chi Health Nebraska Heart
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth
Piedmont Heart Institute Vascular Surgery
Piedmont Heart Vascular Surgery95 Collier Rd NW Ste 5015, Atlanta, GA 30309 (404) 605-5699
Nebraska Heart Institute
Nebraska Heart Institute7500 S 91st St, Lincoln, NE 68526 (402) 327-2700
University of Colorado Denver Hospital12631 E 17th Ave, Aurora, CO 80045 (303) 724-2798