Dr. Chowdhury has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Saeeda Chowdhury, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Chowdhury completed a residency at Hospital of Saint Raphael. She currently practices at Cancer Institute-Spartanburg and is affiliated with Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chowdhury is board certified in Hematology.
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Dhaka Med Coll Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Dhaka Med Coll, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer Institiute-Eastside65 International Dr, Greenville, SC 29615 Existing Patients: (864) 987-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chowdhury?
Knowledgeable doctor who listens to patients and studies reports and tests before recommending diagnosis and treatment. Speaks plainly to patient and easy to understand even if the diagnosis is complicated. Provides support to patient when delivering good news or bad news. Talks frankly and does not allow outcome expectations to be too high or too low.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Saeeda Chowdhury, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chowdhury's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chowdhury accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chowdhury frequently treats Anemia, Bleeding Disorders, and Acute Leukemia.
Dr. Chowdhury's office is located at 65 International Dr, Greenville, SC 29615. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Greer Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Patewood Hospital