Dr. Rudolph Kluiber, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kluiber's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Rudolph Kluiber, MD is a colorectal surgery specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Kluiber completed a residency at Mayo Clin. He currently practices at Aurora Advanced Healthcare Inc. and is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center Grafton. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kluiber is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Mayo Clin, Residency Hospital
- Rush Presby St Luke's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kluiber?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kluiber accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kluiber frequently treats Removal or Destruction of Rectal or Intestinal Tumor (incl. Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, Sigmoidoscopy and Control of Hemorrhage), Colectomy, and Inguinal Hernia.
Dr. Kluiber's office is located at 3003 W Good Hope Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53209. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kluiber has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aurora Medical Center Grafton