Dr. Ross Collins, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Collins' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ross Collins, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Tupelo, MS. Dr. Collins completed a residency at University Of Tn College Of Med. He currently practices at Lifecore Health Group. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Collins is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University Of Tn College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lifecore Health Group
Compass Intervention Center7900 Lowrance Rd, Memphis, TN 38125 Existing Patients: (901) 758-2002
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Collins?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Collins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Collins frequently treats Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, and Schizoaffective Disorder.
Dr. Collins' office is located at 2434 S Eason Blvd, Tupelo, MS 38804. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Collins has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.