Dr. Rosalyn Baker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Baker's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Rosalyn Baker, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Temple Hills, MD. Dr. Baker completed a residency at Case Western Reserve Univ./ University Hospital Of Cleveland. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- National Institutes Health / National Institute Of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Johns Hopkins School Of Public Health, Other Education — 2003
- Case Western Reserve Univ./ University Hospital Of Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Case Western Res U/U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Priority Partners
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 4467 Old Branch Ave Ste 203, Temple Hills, MD 20748 Existing Patients: (301) 526-2855
Prime Allergy & Asthma Care, LLC
Moti L Koul MD4467 Old Branch Ave Ste 203, Temple Hills, MD 20748 Existing Patients: (301) 526-2855
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baker?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Baker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Baker frequently treats Tobacco Use Disorder, Heart Disease, and Diabetes Type 2.
Dr. Baker's office is located at 4467 Old Branch Ave Ste 203, Temple Hills, MD 20748. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Baker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.