Dr. Roger Katz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Katz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Roger Katz, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Katz completed a residency at Ucla Center Health Scis. He currently practices at Allergy Asthma Care Center, Inc. and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Katz is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- University Of California Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 1970
- Ucla Center Health Scis, Residency Hospital — 1968
- Michael Reese Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1967
- Michael Reese Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1966
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1965
- University Of Wisconsin-Madison, Undergraduate School — 1960
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Health System
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Katz?
One of the few doctors who treat and know about Esinophillicesphagus. Great doctor!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Katz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Katz frequently treats Hives, Pollen Allergy, and Asthma.
Dr. Katz's office is located at 11500 W Olympic Blvd Ste 630, Los Angeles, CA 90064. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Katz speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Katz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center
- UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center
Allergy Asthma Care Center, Inc.
Allergy Asthma Care Center, Inc.11500 W Olympic Blvd Ste 630, Los Angeles, CA 90064 Existing Patients: (310) 393-1550