Call (720) 764-6700 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Roderick Lamond, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Lamond completed a residency at Mcmaster University School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Denver Neurosurgery and Spine and is affiliated with Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Toronto School of Medicine | University of Western Ontario, Fellowship Hospital
- Mcmaster University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Mcmaster University School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- McMaster University, Medical School
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lamond?
Dr. Lamond performed 3 difficult craniotomies for CSF repair and then a craniectomy later. He has always been professional, technical, knowledgeable and willing to explain the complexities that some of these surgeries and complications that occur. He made sure hospital staff had things done accurately in a very kind way. I know he saved my life and I know God placed him in my life at the right time. His expertise and confidence don’t come with egotistical behavior - it’s refreshing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lamond has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Roderick Lamond, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lamond's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lamond accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lamond frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Spine, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Spine Fractures, Traumatic.
Dr. Lamond's office is located at 777 E Speer Blvd Ste 200, Denver, CO 80203. Find other locations and directions.
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center