Dr. Mangoo-Karim has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Roberto Mangoo-Karim, MD is a nephrology specialist in McAllen, TX. Dr. Mangoo-Karim completed a residency at Baylor. He currently practices at Dr Liong office and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital At Renaissance. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mangoo-Karim is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Kansas Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Baylor, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Baylor, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Inst Tech De Monterrey, Mexico, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dr Liong office
Dr Liong office1901 S 1st St Ste 600, McAllen, TX 78503 Existing Patients: (956) 631-6136
Bma Rio Grande City2533 Central Palm Dr, Rio Grande City, TX 78582 Existing Patients: (956) 487-6360
Guajira Family Clinic & Diabetes Care404 S Veterans Blvd, Edinburg, TX 78539 Existing Patients: (956) 381-0078
Mission Kidney Center901 Plaza Dr, Mission, TX 78572 Existing Patients: (956) 519-2999
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mangoo-Karim?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Roberto Mangoo-Karim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mangoo-Karim's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mangoo-Karim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mangoo-Karim frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Mangoo-Karim's office is located at 1901 S 1st St Ste 600, McAllen, TX 78503. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mangoo-Karim speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital At Renaissance
- Mission Regional Medical Center
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- South Texas Health System Edinburg