Call (571) 470-7751 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Robert McSwain, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Falls Church, VA. Dr. McSwain completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. He currently practices at Virginia Heart and is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McSwain is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory University | Emory University, Fellowship Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Medical College of Georgia, Medical School
- Georgetown University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Falls Church2901 Telestar Ct Ste 200, Falls Church, VA 22042 Existing Patients: (571) 470-7751
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McSwain?
Would recommend him 100%. Everything we talked about pre and post procedure (SVT Ablation) has occurred. I couldn't be happier.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert McSwain, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McSwain's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McSwain accepts your insurance.
Dr. McSwain frequently treats Syncope, Heart Disease, and Third Degree Heart Block.
Dr. McSwain's office is located at 2901 Telestar Ct Ste 200, Falls Church, VA 22042. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McSwain has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Reston Hospital Center
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center