Click here to compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists.
Dr. Robert Laudicino, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Staten Island, NY. He currently practices at Robert Laudicino M.D. and is affiliated with Richmond University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Autonomous University of Guadalajara / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
- Provider Networks of America
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Laudicino?
Feel like a family member. He took the time to listen and i am grateful
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Laudicino frequently treats Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea), Chronic Pelvic Pain, and Polyuria.
Dr. Laudicino's office is located at 4131 Richmond Ave, Staten Island, NY 10312. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Laudicino speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Laudicino has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Richmond University Medical Center
Robert Laudicino M.D.
Robert Laudicino M.D.4131 Richmond Ave, Staten Island, NY 10312 (718) 317-9204