Dr. Robert Lander, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Lander completed a residency at U Wash-Barnes Hosp. He currently practices at Metropolitian Orthopedics and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lander is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Metropolitian Orthopedics1050 Old Peters Rd Ste 100, Saint Louis, MO 63131 (314) 432-2323
- U Wash-Barnes Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1974
- U Wash-Barnes Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1973
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lander?
My history with Dr. Lander ended a long time ago but I have grown evermore thankful for the treatment I received. • September 1984--- right femoral head decompression • October 1984--- left femoral head decompression • January 1986--- right femoral head replacement. Wanted him to know that the bony in growth stem for the femoral is still cursedly in place. The head was replaced in 2013 to fit a new "cup", my left hip was replaced in 2015. I am currently recovering from a left knee replacement.
- Memorial Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Washington County Memorial Hospital