Dr. Richard Burg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Burg's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Burg, MD is a colorectal surgery specialist in White Plains, NY. Dr. Burg completed a residency at University Of Wisconsin Madison. He currently practices at Richard M Burg MD and is affiliated with White Plains Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burg is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- St Vincent Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- University Of Wisconsin Madison, Residency Hospital — 1970
- University Of Wisconsin Madison, Internship Hospital — 1966
- University Of Wisconsin-Madison, Internship Hospital — 1966
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1965
- Darmouth, Undergraduate School — 1960
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Locals (any local)
- Meritain Health
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burg?
He is the best! He listens to you, Haven't seen him since I moved north, and needed an expert for an impacted bowel. He probably doesn't remember helping me, but I sure was glad I went to him!!!!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Burg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Burg frequently treats Anal or Rectal Pain, Hemorrhoids, and Anal Fissure.
Dr. Burg's office is located at 170 Maple Ave Fl 4, White Plains, NY 10601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Burg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- White Plains Hospital
Richard M Burg MD
Richard M Burg MD170 Maple Ave Fl 4, White Plains, NY 10601 (914) 949-0760