Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Lee, MD
Dr. Richard Lee, MD is
- Cleveland Clin Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Cleveland Clin Foundation|Washington University, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Washington University, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Rush University, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Rush University|Washington University, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Washington University, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Med College Of Wisconsin, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- First Health
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
He Saved My Sons Life. There Are None In His Caliber Out There.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Richard Lee, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Lee's profile.
Dr. Lee in specializes in General Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 1120 15th St Augusta, GA 30912. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Lee provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Richard Lee, MD is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Richard Lee, MD holds board certification in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Dr. Richard Lee, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Augusta University Medical Center
Augusta University Health
Georgia Regent University1120 15th St, Augusta, GA 30912 (518) 383-2616