Dr. Richard Sturm, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sturm's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Sturm, MD is a dermatologist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Sturm completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at Peachtree Dermatology Associates and is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sturm is board certified in Dermatology.
- Emory University, Residency Hospital
- Emory University Affil Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Jackson Meml Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- EMORY UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1980
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sturm?
I just need to say that Dr. Sturm and his staff are exceptional. I have been going to his practice for years and have referred all friends and family. Ewa Rooney is the best at Botox, always pleased with the results, in addition her assistants, Juliette and Sonia are great and wonderful women. DR. Sturm has created a terrific practice and am a lifelong patient. Best, Kim Szuchan
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sturm accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sturm frequently treats Dermatitis, Seborrheic Dermatitis, and Dry Skin.
Dr. Sturm's office is located at 371 E Paces Ferry Rd NE Ste 900, Atlanta, GA 30305. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sturm has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Hospital